I had more than a little trouble making my hypercard stack do what it was intended. I finally discovered that I did not have the user level set at the correct level.
Unfortunately, by the time I had figured that out, it was Monday the 5th and I was late again with my contribution. Moreover, it was the last week of classes at the University and I had to turn my attention to my sworn duties. Ah, you say, more excuses. I fear so. I will do more next issue since I will have more time.
I will be teaching a class on some aspects of cognitive science next quarter. If anyone is interested I will include occasional tidbits such as book reviews of the texts and so on.
Until next issue....